Prepare GREAT games in LESS time!
This easy-to-follow guide contains all the tips and tricks you need to prepare your next roleplaying game with less time, stress, and effort. With only scratch paper and index cards, you can create compelling adventures and dynamic games without falling into the trap of over-preparation. It’s time to rekindle the joys of being a game master.
One Hour TTRPG Prep is a system agnostic, how-to guide for game masters of all abilities. You can prepare your next game with less stress, preparation, and effort without sacrificing any of the fun. This booklet will simplify your planning process and shorten the preparation time needed to run a great session of TTRPGs like Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, and others.
With only an hour of preparation beforehand, we’ll teach you how to:
- Focus only on what the players are facing in the here and now.
- Engage in non-linear thinking to avoid over-preparation.
- Craft an adventure outline to fit on a single page.
- Utilize index cards to convey player secrets, monsters, and treasure.
- Create campaign fronts to immerse players within larger stories.
Roleplaying games, at the end of the day, are all about having fun with your friends. With the preparation tips you’ll find inside, preparing for game night will start to feel less like work and more like setting up the board. Let’s get you started.
It’s time to rekindle the joys of being a game master.
© Spiel Knights, 2021.